Becca Shelby
Email: BeccaShelby@Gmail.com

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Accessory Report

A couple of weeks ago I tagged along to the Pasadena flea market with a girlfriend who is an interior designer. She had her own agenda, but mine was jewelry. In the end, I didn't see much worth a second look-but I did score this super old necklace. I know it's as old as the sales guy cited because the 'pearls' are wearing down. Ultimately, I could easily re-string that black and crystal flower brooch.

I also finally received the bracelet/ring I'd commissioned from Jessica Johnson at the Red Panda store via Etsy. I LOVE it. I think I'm going to have the length of the connective chainmail strap shortened a bit, but other than that it's completely awesome and I can't wait to wear it. Jessica was completely awesome to work with as well, so check her out and make sure she knows I sent you.
Click Here For The Red Panda Etsy Store.

No comments: