Becca Shelby
Email: BeccaShelby@Gmail.com

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Angel Inspired


-David Lindbergh photo from TFS

I am a complete sucker for all things that reference angels, so much so that I've got a small, winged halo tattoo. The fascination started when I spent a couple of weeks in Italy one summer going from art museum to church and back again. Now, I see white feathers and I'm sold. Ever since a feature in Vogue a year or so ago, I've also had an image of my wedding dress involving white feathers (no desire for anything traditional here). Below are some of the designs I've saved to my inspiration folders over time:


*Elizabeth & James Feather Vest from Chickdowntown.com
*Your Slip Is Showing black & white ostrich feather slips
*Marciano headband
*Badgley gown
*Collette Dinnigan feather skirt
*Feather heel shoes- I think they were Zanotti?

What design references are you a sucker for?

No comments: