Becca Shelby
Email: BeccaShelby@Gmail.com

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Blumarine Goes Delectably Saccharine

Mood: "Recession? What recession?"

Honestly, while this collection isn't really my style and would've been more befitting of my former life in Miami, I love it for being so insanely upbeat in a season of collections that've otherwise tended toward dark. Looking over these pieces I cannot help but envision myself in them and grin hugely at the picture that comes to mind. Maybe that's the residual 6 year old in me, psyched up about the dress-up chest and Mom's makeup. These pieces really are pretty show-stopping though. They also showed a pair of skinny jeans featuring what appeared to be a rhinestone snake coiling up the leg (quite Cavalli) that may inspire some DIY ideas involving studs and all of the skinny jeans I've abandoned (inspired, meaning no snake-semblances involved).


*Images from Coutorture.com*
Click Here For Full Collection

No comments: