Becca Shelby
Email: BeccaShelby@Gmail.com

Friday, March 6, 2009

Inspired: Spring '09 on the Cheap- Isabel Marant Boots

These unbelievably priced boots might be the closest thing I'll ever find to those Isabel Marant boots that've been haunting me. Wooden heel, check...Slouchy suede-could've been a little sloppier, but beggars can't be choosers...Slightly rounder toe than desired-I can live with that! Unfortunately (big unfortunately), the black is sold out. The problem will become matching suede to the boot color so I can string it through the ankle chains I'll be DIYing...I'm up for it.
For anyone else interested, click the image to click through to Victoria's Secret to purchase:
Colin Stuart Kidsuede Scrunch Boot - $119



One of my best friends is officially now on spring break from law school and flying into LA to visit me tomorrow-I'll do my best to keep up posts. She leaves on Monday and I'll surely have lots to share at that time-and hopefully some great pictures. She's got an insane list of things for us to do while she's here...drag queen bingo, a trip to the tattoo parlor (most likely only for her as I'm still on the fence about what I want to get next), a burlesque show-the list goes on. I'm expecting exhaustion but an insane amount of fun. Happy weekend!

No comments: