Becca Shelby
Email: BeccaShelby@Gmail.com

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Lust : Lightening Up

Similarly to my self-proclaimed 'not a pink girl' status, I'm also not a 'heart girl'-but the combination of the various nude shades on the below Marc Jacobs clutch makes it interesting for me. Also, Gaultier's 'Parade of Corsets' perfume has been a long-time love of mine. I've in fact been using it sparingly for so long that it's technically way past its expiration date-but that hasn't stopped me.


Joie Leather Moto Jacket
Vera Wang Moto Chain Necklace
Tom Ford Aviator Sunglasses
Gaultier Parade of Corsets Perfume
Current Elliot Shirt
Dolce Vita Black Bootie
RODARTE 'MARQUEE MOON' COLLABORATION W DEBORAH LIPPMANN POLISH
Louboutin Python Heels
Marc Jacobs Nude Love Story Clutch
Proenza Poncho Bag in Nude
Fendi White Vertebrae Pump
Antonio Palladino Oxidized Alligator Tail Bracelet

No comments: