Becca Shelby
Email: BeccaShelby@Gmail.com

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

In The Black

My boyfriend recently pointed out that I've been wearing a lot of black-and doing it basically all winter. He also pointed out that I almost never wore it prior to that, and that he misses all the color. Crap. I realize it's basically spring now but I'm oddly still craving black. Maybe it's because every day that I step outside into the Cali sun, only to realize it's deceptively cold out-I feel like an overeager, overly optimistic fool in spring brights. That's not to say I don't simultaneously feel a little foolish in black. I think it may take some seriously warm temperatures to inspire my return to color. In the meantime, some of the delicious darks that are still resonating with me:




1. LNA shredded tee and leggings via Singer22
2. Rebecca Minkoff Stud Devote Bag via Saks
3. Dell'Acqua Ankle Wrap Heels via FarFetch
4. Jeffrey Campbell Patent Lacing Hells via Shopbop
5. Philipp Plein Studded Bag via Electic Couture
6. Ted Rossi Python Cuff via Singer22
7. Ted Rossi Python Cuff via Singer22
8. Fenton Mixed Necklace via Saks
9. Philipp Plein Scorpion Clutch via Electric Couture

1 comment:

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

This collage of picks is simply perfection!

Bisous,
La C.