Becca Shelby
Email: BeccaShelby@Gmail.com

Monday, March 2, 2009

Creative Legwear

Imspired by Erin Featherston's collection, I skipped on over to Agent Provocateur because I remembered having seen some thigh highs with striped tops somewhere. Sure enough, they had them-but only for sale in white, and what I'd call 'Santa Red'- not cute. Unfortunately, they show the below jewel tone versions in editorial photos only...hopefully to be for sale eventually?



I also checked out Luxe Legwear and they had some cute options as well, but nothing I'm lusting after as much as the aforementioned brights - although the footless ones are cool.




**EXCITING UPDATE ON THE CHAINMAIL PROJECT!!
I submit an Alchemy request to Jessica at RedPanda's Etsy store and she is going to make me a replica of the Tallulah Morton piece. Psyched!
Click Here For The Red Panda Etsy Store

No comments: