Becca Shelby
Email: BeccaShelby@Gmail.com

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Inspiration and an Evening at Trina Turk's

These are some images that have been weighing heavily on my wardrobe choices since I recently pulled from other blogs that inspire me. Unfortunately I don't know their origins.


Tonight I went to a cocktail party at Trina Turk's house to celebrate a new fabric line she's releasing for interiors via Schumacher. Really I think from a marketing point it was a great idea-Trina Turk and in her own home, if that isn't an incentive to appear I don't know what is. In addition, she had models prancing around showing her spring line. Very smart I tell you. It was an interesting event with some good people-watching even if Trina's stuff isn't really my style.

P.S. Trina was wearing an amazing, voluminous red dress with her short, very dark bob haircut complete with bangs. She looked great.

P.P.S. My boyfriend says the outfit at bottom left reminds him of Robin Williams in Mork & Mindy...I still like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

top shot looks like france...cobbled street et all