Becca Shelby
Email: BeccaShelby@Gmail.com

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shoe Bliss

Funnily enough, I've been fashion-obsessed for years but was never a shoe person - it was always just about clothes for me... until a year ago. I was at a lookbook shoot in which we were using these black Miu Miu teacup shoes, and I could NOT stop salivating over them. It wasn't even until I saw them on the model's feet that I was truly starstruck. I still adore them although they're on the frou-frou side for my day-to-day taste. Nonetheless, I've been a shoe fanatic ever since.


As we all know, I follow Shopbop.com like it's my job. That said, they've had a dry spell - nothing overly exciting for weeks now. Until these shoes. Big sigh of relief. The Omelle Ribbon Sandals at top right are the clear favorite for me, followed by the snakeskin Loeffler Randall strappy shoes.



Click here to shop the above shoes!

No comments: